The Myotubular Trust 2020 grant call
The Myotubular Trust 2020 grant call is now open and scientists from around the world are invited to apply for a research grant.
The goal of their work must be to help find a cure or treatment for any of the forms of myotubular and centronuclear myopathy. Read more about the grant call below.
Completed applications must be received by 5pm on Friday 26 June 2020. It is anticipated that awards will be made in early September.
UK patient webinar
On Saurday 4 July 2020, Myotubular Trust will be hosting a patient update webinar. Join in from the comfort of your own home, using a computer, tablet or phone.
Speakers on the day are:
- Professor Francesco Muntoni, Professor in Paediatric Neurology and UK Investigator for ASPIRO the gene therapy trial
- Professor Ros Quinlivan, Consultant in Neuromuscular Disease and Investigator for UNITE-CNM, the antisense therapy trial
- Dr Giovanni Baranello, Honary Consultant in Paediatric Neurology/Neuromuscular Disease and UK investigator for the Tamoixfen clinical trials
Topics will include:
- Covid 19 in neuromuscular disease patients – what’s been learnt
- Clinical trials update – the latest on gene therapy, antisense therapy and drug repurposing trials in the UK
- Questions and answers from the patient community
You must register if you would like to attend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a personal Zoom invite and instructions on how to join.
For further information about this event visit the Myotubular Trust website.